Re: Colocasia "Black Magic" - reverting?

In fact I have and it did.  Thanks all for the advice.  At least there's
one plant I won't have to replace this year.  Furthermore, I'm glad to see
it can be stored safely over the winter.

Now one more question:  The tuber didn't sprout from the center.   Instead
there are smaller Colocasias growing fromt he sides of the tuber.  Can the
be safely separated now that they each have about 2 or 3 leaves or is it
too late and should I wait until the end of the season when the tuber is
dug up?

I do plan to grow it in direct sunlight.  It appears that's the way to get
the largest tubers possible.  That was the advice last year and it worked.