Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 aroid auction?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 aroid auction?
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:41:14 -0600 (CST)

-----Original Message-----
From: patricia frank <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Monday, November 06, 2000 1:09 AM

Thanks Trisha!

Now if the gentleman who was asking about the Philo. can get hold of a photo
of Philo. tenue, maybe the question will be solved, as I remember someone
(Lynn?) suggesting that P. tenue answered his description of a Philo. with
leaves somewhat like Anthurium vetchii!

Cheers and good growing,

Julius

>Maybe I can help, I have the list of the plants. The only Philo's that meet
the description and the bid amount,and a female bidder are :Philo. Sp. Nov?
to Christina, Philo Moonii to Betsy, Philo Tenue to Marie. All the others
went to men or a much lower price. Hope this helps and yes I can send the
newsletter on Tom's trip.
Tricia<<