Re: Puerto Rico & plants

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Puerto Rico & plants
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:42:04 -0600 (CST)

At last report Puerto Rico is still protectorates of U.S. as are Guam,
and the U.S. Virgin Islands in the Carribean. I don't believe there is
any restrictions on plants or agricultural barriers between there and
the Mainland of the USA. You could ask the Department of Agriculture for
a more definitive answer to the question.

Denis at Silver Krome