Re: philodendron tenue

I think that Philodendron ecuadoriense is considered a synonym of P. tenue
but this may have all changed. Phildodedron tenue is extremely variable, and
it just may be that there are two species or more in that mess, but sometimes
sorting out these problems takes many untold trips to the field and a
lifetime to sort out. Tom Croat might have the answer to your question.

Donna Atwood

<<     I have a plant that looks identical to the picture of Philo. tenue that
 was labeled P. ecuadoriense (hort.) when I bought it from GW in Ohio. Does
 anyone know if this is a synonym? Betsy, do you know?