San Juan, Puerto Rico

Does anyone know of any spots where I could purchase some small tropicals
on a Sunday afternoon here in San Juan?  I'll be free early afternoon on
Sunday and have to head back at noon on Monday.

With folks' help, I've learned that there are few restrictions on live
plants coming back to New York from PR.  No license is necessary.  I need
only wash the soil off and make sure there are no bugs.  With that in mind,
I'm hoping to find some spot here that has a few *small* interesting
tropicals that I can bring back with me.