Re: San Juan, Puerto Rico

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:14:36 -0600 (CST)

Hi Les,
You may want to look up,
Esteban McGrath
Loresco Tropical Plants
San Juan,Puerto Rico
I know estaban, he has many rare plants, (ariods)he may also know of other
places to go, I have picked up plants from him, and had no problems getting
them home here to mn. Once they know your plants are not going to florida,
or Calif., they dident seem to concern,
Here is his e-mail lsrjml@prtc.net make sure and tell him "jeff sent you"
and I know he will help you out! I have know him for years,
If you need more info, e-mail me and I have a list of plants he has, He also
grows for the large hotels in the area, so if  you ask around down there
everyone know him, Is this your first trip down there?
hope this helps
Jeff Rosenstiel