Pinellia Search

Howdy All,

I'm sending this to both the Arisaema and Aroid lists......

I'm after seed (or tubers from within Australia) of Pinellias.  I've
somewhat fallen in love with the dear little things.

I currently have P. tripartita, P. pedatissecta, P. cordata and P. ternata
and I am trying to find sources for other species.  I have heard mention of
others, so I am assuming that there ARE other species.

If anyone can help I'd be happy to purchase or try to swap.

Thank in anticipation.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8
mailto:tyerman@dynamite.com.au