Looking for Murline Lydon

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Looking for Murline Lydon
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:14:37 -0600 (CST)

Hello my friend told me of a article about Murline Lydon who collects aroids.
Does anyone know her or how to reach her. He also said she has a 12 year old
friend Jason shur who has over 50 different amorphophallus. I thought i was
one of the youngest collectors out their. LOL Well if anyone knows of them or
how to reach them. That would be great THANKS