Re: Apomicts

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies

In my plant collection I have an A. andrianum and a few of its cvs of
various colors.  Also another unnamed one which grows quite large leaves to
4 ft with a brownish spathe. Don't suppose it is that easy to id it, I think
there is one similar in the Sydney BG.

One would presume these seeds would be available in Australia, any

Kindest regards

Keith Rogers

Mannum South Australia