Re: This is me again!

  • Subject: Re: This is me again!
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:38:06 -0600 (CST)

A Brazilian lawyer , Elton Leme , has written a series of books revising the
Bromeliads of the Brazilian Atlantic Forest . The first in the series was
released in the early '90's and was called aptly ;
'Bromeliads in the Brazilian Wilderness'
it was full of fantastic photos taken in most of the types of habitats , and
I look very closely at all the pictures trying to spot any Aroids .
I am surprised that he has still managed to find some new species of
Bromeliads . Ugly ones [imho]

Michael Pascall,