Re: Philodendron santa leopoldina

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron santa leopoldina
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:09:59 -0600 (CST)

How much does the IAS rely on funds from the Rare Plant Auction ? I will be
sending along another lot of special Alocasias and some more Dracontiums .
If the precious P.spiritus-sancti is put into culture we will all wait
patiently for our own little bit.
What we have as P.'Santa -Leopoldina' is a slow grower also, but it does not
look anything like the photo on auction page. And 15 years ago it cost
nearly Au$200 !

Michael Pascall,
WHYANBEEL ARBORETUM,F.N.Q,AUSTRALIA