Re: Philodendron santa leopoldina

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron santa leopoldina
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:23:35 -0600 (CST)

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 12:09 PM

Dear Michael,

I will leave the first part of your letter to be answered by someone who
knows more about the finances of the IAS, and believe there will be an
accounting in the next newsletter due out soon.  Please post a pic. of what
you guys are calling P. spiritus-sancti, I`d like to see it, and maybe Ed
will be able to give a true I.D.?
Aus. $200.00 is a LOT for a plant 15 years ago!!!

>>How much does the IAS rely on funds from the Rare Plant Auction ? I will
sending along another lot of special Alocasias and some more Dracontiums .
If the precious P.spiritus-sancti is put into culture we will all wait
patiently for our own little bit.
What we have as P.'Santa -Leopoldina' is a slow grower also, but it does not
look anything like the photo on auction page. And 15 years ago it cost
nearly Au$200 !

Michael Pascall,