Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)

  • Subject: Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)
  • From: Piabinha@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:24:36 -0600 (CST)

hi tarzan,

(now what do you look like in a loincloth, i can only imagine...  ROFLMAO...)

anyway, the Taccarum is truly a giant one.  are there any other terrestrial brazilian aroids that grow this big, edu?

the P. cipoense is also an amazingly beautiful species.  i'm sorry i didn't take pics of the other Philo and Anthurium growing in those semi-arid places.