Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)

  • Subject: Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:21:51 -0600 (CST)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 10:47 PM
Subject: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)

Dear Tsuh yang chen,

Thanks for sharing your pics. with us, lovely plants!

Julius

>>hi all,

worse than edu's tarzan english is my first attempt at publishing a webpage!!!!!  :-)

here it is, with 3 pics of my brazil trip:

http://hometown.aol.com/piabinha/index.html

there's a pic of a Philodendron from the semi-arid region of MG, an id. would be appreciated.

there's a pic of the P. espiritus-sancti growing in mr. roberto kautsky's shadehouse.

and finally, a pic of mr. kautsky's discovery, a giant new Taccarum.

hope you enjoy.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidspecies
<<