Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)

  • Subject: Re: Brazil Pics (was: P. spiritus-sancti)
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:49:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi Tsuh Yang,

   This is Tarzan again! The Philo from campo rupestre is Philodendron
cipoense Sakur. & Mayo, an amazing species from the rocky outcrops in Minas
Gerais state. The new Taccarum may be published soon, since I just got
flowers of it. Those pictures were taken from young individuals. Adult
plants may have a petiole that is up to 10 cm in diameter. Pretty huge for a
Taccarum! The Philodendron spiritus-sancti is P. spiritus-sancti indeed! No
additional words are needed. I am going back to the jungle.

                          Hakuna matata,