Re: 'Ocumo', local aroid name.

  • Subject: Re: 'Ocumo', local aroid name.
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:57:00 -0600 (CST)

Dear Friends,

A request---I am searching desperately for references to the word 'ocumo'
used as a local name for an aroid rhizome/tuber, I KNOW that I have read it
and/or heard it used recently, but for the life of me can not find it in any
Please let me know if you have heard or read it used for an aroid
rhizome/tuber, and the source.