Re: Philodendron coenolescense (sp?) ?

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron coenolescense (sp?) ?
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@arachne.uark.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:53:27 -0600 (CST)

Aroiders,

I had several replies on my query about this strikingly colored
philodendron - everyone agreed that it must be P. coerulescens. After
viewing the image on Dewey's web site, I agree too. (I did see this one
while searching MoBot, but Phil's spelling wasn't usually that far off.
Dewey's image - the only one I found - convinced me.)

Thanks to all who responded.

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu