Re: [aroid-l] Bognera recondita

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Bognera recondita
  • From: Mattlagem@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:11:44 EST

Thanks for your responses,  I wish I would have been able to see that slide
lecture given by Eduardo but unfortunately after the sale I had circumstances
arise and was unable to attend the nights' events.  It aways seems like the
ones I really want are the ones the least attainable (lol).  Oh well,  It is
good to hear that at least one person is growing it with some success.
Thanks again, Michael Mattlage
   p.s.--- just noticed a second sprout on those Anchomanes seedlings!!!