Re: [aroid-l] speaking of movies (was: The Orchid Thief)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] speaking of movies (was: The Orchid Thief)
  • From: MossyTrail@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:18:18 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2002 10:16:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hermine@endangeredspecies.com writes:

> the standard jungle bird call for years was the Kookaburra!   I
> can't STAND IT!

Look on the bright side: occasionally they get one right.  I distinctly
remember the calls of Steller's jays in "Unforgiven."

Ever notice that, no matter what horrible venomous snake is being portrayed,
the part is always played by a python?