Re: [aroid-l] speaking of movies (was: The Orchid Thief)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] speaking of movies (was: The Orchid Thief)
  • From: "Michael Bosold" mbosold@meijergardens.org
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:02:58 -0500

I see these Botanical inaccuracies as well but do not dwell on them.  However, in Minority Report the scene with the Carnivorous plants was excellent.  Not the blood hungry plants but the real Nepenthes and Sarraccenia (sp?) were represented well, had lots of camera time and were prime specimens.  Of course in a greenhouse there is no 'Native species'...
Mike