[aroid-l] The Cultivatedf Aroids

  • Subject: [aroid-l] The Cultivatedf Aroids
  • From: "ron iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:18:56 -0000

No-one within the EEC has been able or interested in transferral of the complete Spathiphyllum Collection  & I am unable to take it through another Winter.   If any Member of Aroid-L is interested I have a surplus mint copy of the rare book "The Cultivated Aroids" by M.R.Birdsey 1951.  Please email me on roniles@eircom.net   In due course there may be other books of aroid interest when I go through my Book archives.

Ron Iles