Re: [aroid-l] ( Aphids? on Titanum )

Spider mites - get some water with a little soap - just to break the surface tension, and mix cornflour in, when this is sprayed on and dries, it cases the mites in a layer of cornflour, they cant breath and die. Great method! Works on aphids also. Then you may need to sray wash your plant, cos it may look like a ghost or something.

Sometimes i steep a cigarette into the solution for a day, as the nicotine is poisonous also!