[aroid-l] Hibiscus - talk about service.

I guess I could have saved myself many a phone call to a garden center!
Danny, Ron and Susan, thank you so much for the great info!!  (Susan) the
link you sent is exactly the case and it even mentioned the jumping!! I
knew I wasnt crazy.

I will cut the whole thing back and give that a try.. I also dumped about 6
lbs of diazanon crystals around the base of the plant yesterday... maybe
that will help.

(Amazingly enough though.. the foliage looks perfect! Just not the flowers

Thanks again to everyone!!!

http://mail2web.com/ .