Re: [aroid-l] INTERNATIONAL AROID SYMPOSIUM, BORNEO, 2004

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] INTERNATIONAL AROID SYMPOSIUM, BORNEO, 2004
  • From: Marc Gibernau gibernau@cict.fr
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:47:07 +0100

Dear Peter,

That's great news!!!!
I'm potentially interested (I'll have to find some money) and I may stay
for a field work if possible.
Please count me for an oral presentation or a poster on Scientific topic.

If it is confirmed that means a lot of work ofr its organization!!!!
We'll be able to discuss more about it later (may be in Lyon in May).

All the best,

Marc

Marc Gibernau
Laboratoire d'Evolution & Diversité Biologique (UMR 5174)
Universite Paul Sabatier
118 Route de Narbonne - Bat 4R3-B2
31062 Toulouse Cedex 4
France