Re: [Aroid-l] Pics of Aroid show?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Pics of Aroid show?
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:38:30 +0800

Hi Roz

Chatucak is amazing and worth the visit. Even better is Attaporn market (on the other side of the road running parallel to the main market and open weekdays)

Exporting plants legally from Thailand isn't too difficult. The folks in the Plant Quarantine office at Don Muang (Bangkok) airport are really helpful in pointing you in the right direction for the paperwork. Permits (phytos only for exporting nursery-bought plants) generally take a week.

Pete