[Aroid-l] Re: Chatachuk

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Chatachuk
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:56:38 -0600

2) Does the Chatachuk Market usually have such an amazing variety of plants? I'm ready to hop on an airplane right now, if I could figure a relatively easy way to take some of those aglaonemas home with me.

Yes it does. It almost made me sick to see all the things I wanted to buy. There is a UPS station at the market and it would be easy to have things shipped home. Seems to me the Thai gvmt. could make some extra money by setting up in inspection station to issue phytosanitary certificates.
--
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin