[Aroid-l] Aroid with white dots on leaves?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid with white dots on leaves?
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:01:50 EST

Maybe I am going crazy but a few years ago I was at a nursery outside of Atlanta and I came across a very unusual Aroid with tiny white spots on the leaves.  The plant was labled an Anthurium...and from the looks of the small flower and the cardboard feel of the leaves...if I can remember right, it was one.  long, lance shaped leaves, very dark green in color and with white dots?  Is there an Anthurium out there that fits this description or am I just going crazy..lol.  It was definately not a Homalomena, Schismatoglottis, Agloanema or the like...at least I think not.  I believe the flowers were pink-lavender.  Anyone seen this or was I just hallucinating?
Aroid-l mailing list