Re: [Aroid-l] New guy

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] New guy
  • From: "Abrimaal" abrimaal@wp.pl
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:53:21 +0100

Let me invite you to my website www.araceum.prv.pl

Greetings Marek

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <philofan@philodendron.org>
To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:04 AM

Szevasz Andras,

Welcome aboard. Good to hear from new collectors over in Europe and Hungary. (I do make regular trips to BP, so perhaps we can talk aroids one day.) What kinds of aroids do you collect?

Regards,
Tom Vincze

Hey All,

I'm a new "collector" from Hungary, Europe with a poor collection :-)) Looking for partners about plant exchange and waiting for observations about worldwide trades.

AND my first question is, Amorphophallus riveri(i) a real specie?

My collection is:

Amorphophallus rivieri(i)
Amorphophallus konjac

Sauromatum venosum