Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????
  • From: Baumfarn Webmaster webmaster@baumfarn.at
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:57:27 +0100

It would be beneficial to the IAS but I doubt if it would be beneficial to the members too. Esspecially for those living overseas (Europe)
I'm still no member of the IAS 'cause I would never be able to participates to the meetings, most of them held in US. What other benefits there are? Aroideana, it's cheaper do buy single issues. Oh yes, there's a newsletter too, but what's in it? Will just this newsleter justify the membership fee? I doubt. Allthough it should be very important holding it that secret.
Also many other offerings are not reachable because due to the different time zones, messages receive me sometimes with delays of several hours.

treeferns & aroids: http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern (http://www.baumfarn.at)
Amorphophallus network: http://www.amorphophallus.baumfarn.at/

Aroid-l mailing list