RE: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????
  • From: "W. George Schmid" hostahill@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:39:53 -0500

I second the discussion presented by Ken. The AHostaS talked about doing
that and it turned out to be too much work by too few people. The AHS is now
using auctions, but takes place at the national as well as regional
meetings. It has 8 regions and dozens of local societies. I realize the IAS
is not that large and that may not as yet be feasible. Running a bidding
site is a humongous job. George

W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill R. G.
USDA Zone 7a - 1188 feet (361m) AMSL