Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros muscivorus

During summer I got finally some bulbs.
I tried to fool them and placed the bulbs in the refrigerator, to force them to stay dormant during winter and get green in spring.
Today I checked the bulbs and one (out of four) is already thriving.

Now the big question is what to do. The winter is far below 0C here in Vienna, the fall around 0C. That seems to cold for old musci.
Shall I put the pots indoor with insufficient light or shall I leave them in the fridge. It still seems to me the best to leave them where they are.

greetings
Peter