RE: [Aroid-l] Syngonium rayii

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Syngonium rayii
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:39:55 +0000

Dear Harry and Tom,

Syngonium auritum (at least the clones I have seen) are much more common growing and flowering at the ground than climbing in any support. Tom may have seen thousands of them in the field and probably I am reporting an unusual behavior in cultivation (or a strong tolerance for the absence of trees).

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

Dr. Eduardo G. Goncalves
Universidade Catolica de Brasilia