RE: [Aroid-l] Syngonium rayii

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Syngonium rayii
  • From: "Tom Croat" Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:10:59 -0600

Dear Eduardo and Harry:

	I must admit that I too have seen this mostly in cultivation where it does indeed crawl around on the ground and it does flower there.  I just checked our wild collected specimens in the herbarium and though few in number all that had data said they were epiphytes.  One was simply said to be a vine which would not rule it out as a vine on the ground.

Tom