RE: [Spam] RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus and Anthurium

  • Subject: RE: [Spam] RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus and Anthurium
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" crogers@ecoanalysts.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:40:26 -0800

Thanks for all the good advice, from all who rallied ‘round.

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com