Re: [Aroid-l]

In Wesseling I saw a potted one called Galaxy, that was the darkest form of all I've ever seen, the edge of the leaves were also very dark purple. But perhaps it was misnamed, becouse when you click on this link you will find that under the name Galaxy, thgere is no "black" Zantha, it was very similar to Black Star.

The biggest Zantha breeders are Kapiteyn B.V. and Sande Group http://www.sandegroup.nl/index2.html

G. Geerlings are also doing Zanthas but they do not have any "black".

I hope this will help...