Re: Varigated ZZ`s and more.

  • Subject: Re: Varigated ZZ`s and more.
  • From: Adam Black <epiphyte1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:55:53 -0500

I know that plants with certain viral infections can take on a variegated appearance before the plant wastes away, but I seem to recall mention somewhere of a controversial method of inoculating plants with a particular virus that produces the variegated appearance yet supposedly does not harm the plant. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I can't stand most variegated plants - I prefer the normal colored ones!

Adam Black