Re: Problem with www.aroid.org

  • Subject: Re: Problem with www.aroid.org
  • From: Baumfarn Webmaster <webmaster@baumfarn.at>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 02:07:06 +0100

I don't know if this problem still persists, but I can't access the aroid.org website neither.
The IP addresse doesn't work too.

Peter - Vienna, Austria

Brian Cook wrote:
Marek, Try using the IP address of Aroid.org at :

If that works contact your ISP and let them know the problem and they
should be able to fix it for you.

Marek Argent wrote:
I tried all the possible solutions, waited for months, and
I CAN'T ACCESS the IAS WEBSITE www.aroid.org <http://www.aroid.org>

Aroid-L mailing list