Re: Aroid Literature

Hey Ed!  Don't worry about annoying me!  I just take the photos and annoy everyone else on the list by asking them.  That's how we all learn.  There are some honest-to-goodness experts on this forum, in my opinion: world class.  Me, I'm still very much a student.  Besides, I have learned quite a bit by trying to help you track down some of your plants.   But if you post them here you'll get those answers a lot quicker!

Steve Lucas

----- Original Message -----
From: edleigh
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:40 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid Literature

G'day, I am fairly new to Aroid l, I have been reading posts and trying to take it all in to be honest. I haven't been into aroids for that long, but I am quite passionate about them. I've got the "bug" so to speak.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good all round book on aroids so I don't have to annoy people like Steve L for identification etc all the time. I don't trust a lot of the information on non scientific sites on the internet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ed & Leigh
Tropical Collector
Queensland Australia