Re: Aroid Literature

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:07:23 -0500
From: aroidgrower@verizon.net
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid Literature
This book can also be ordered on our web-site at www.aroid.org.
Tricia
Aroids: Plants of the Arum Family

by Deni Brown second edition is an excellent book for general information about the Araceae family of plants.

I have found that this book is available at a very reasonable price at timber press or barnes and noble.

When it comes to information about specific species and genera I have found the advice of those who are smarter and more knowledgeable than myself to be invaluable, especially those who subscribe to this list!