Re: Help with Anthurium ID

At 04:24 PM 11/11/2007, you wrote:

Hi Skip,
I also picked up the same plant last year as Cupulispathum.
Earlier that year I had gone to the Huntington Library and photographed their specimen that is planted in the conservatory.  Of course, after seeing this specimen I knew I had to have at least one for my collection and was stoked when I found a few available.
Check out this image I took of the specimen A. cupulispathum at the Huntington.  The blades on this plant were about 5' long.

this is one gorgeous plant and a wonderful photo. does this grow outside in normal CA weather at the Huntington?

actually this gave me goosebumps of plant lust when I saw it.

Aroid-L mailing list