Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 40, Issue 13

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 40, Issue 13
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:18:37 +0100

Yep, an Amorphophallus. Your friend also sent me this picture and a few
additional ones. Most likely an undescribed one. He is going back to find it
again and retrieve more information because he made no pix of the naughty
bits inside the spathe. Without that a more accurate identification is
impossible.

Cheerio,
Wilbert