Re: Is it Anthurium jenmanii or Anthurium bonplandii guayanum

  • Subject: Re: Is it Anthurium jenmanii or Anthurium bonplandii guayanum
  • From: agrsuw@ku.ac.th
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:05:33 +0700

Dear Steve,

FYI, the plant that the Indonesians, not South-east asians, crazy about is
Anthurium jenmanii Hort.  They are progenies of many interspecific cross of A.
jemanii.  This bases on the fact that the population show a high degree of
segregation on leaf color & size and venation.  In my opinion, A. bonplandii
guayanum as well as A. cubensis involved.

>From your website, I agree with Jay.

Surawit