Re: Aroids in Art

  • Subject: Re: Aroids in Art
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:08:03 +0000

 Dear Jason,

Thank you so very much for going to the trouble of getting a photo of the artwork on line so that those of us who have an interest in this sort of ''aroids in art'' can view it---I KNOW that Deni Bown, Steve Marak and several others are also thanking you!
What an interesting use of the ''Lorda and Ladies"' legend and motifs!   I was also struck by the fact that even the hooded hunting falconet of the right hand of the lady also had its feathers made/drawn of the same ''material'' as the garb of the humans, seemingly Arum leaves!
Thanks again, Jason!