Re: Natural fungicide

  • Subject: Re: Natural fungicide
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:48:06 -0600

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Natural fungicide
Try:  http://muskogeephoenixonline.com/blogs/MollyDay/

On 11/25/07 7:46 PM, "Kyle Baker" <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com> wrote:

LINK DOES NOT WORK

Molly Day <mollyday1@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone -

I hope you don't mind but I put your ideas about natural fungicides into my little garden blog at

www.muskogeephoenixonline.com/blogs/mollyday <http://www.muskogeephoenixonline.com/blogs/mollyday>

I didn't use anyone's name and I'm not sure anyone actually reads the blog

 so you are safe from unwanted fame.

Yes, I read every word you write but understand little so I mostly lurk.

Martha in Muskogee OK

pen name Molly Day

Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>