Re: ID Help, Typhonium sp.

  • Subject: Re: ID Help, Typhonium sp.
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 08:03:47 +0100

Hi,

This is indeed trilobatum. When you look into the "belly" of the flower you
can see long, wiry, thin hairlike structures. In T. varians, these
structures are shorter, thicker etc.

T. varians IS on-lien ate th usual IAS website at:
http://www.aroid.org/genera/speciespage.php?genus=typhonium&species=varians

Cheers,
Wilbert