Re: ID Help, Typhonium sp.

  • Subject: Re: ID Help, Typhonium sp.
  • From: John Ludwig <aroidgrower@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:35:22 -0400

JPEG image

Is this also a T. Trilobatum or a different species?

On Nov 1, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Ken Mosher wrote:

Good photos, it's Typhonium trilobatum.  I'm sure you noticed that the
inflorescences put out quite a stink for their small size...  Ty.
varians and trilobatum are not synonymous. You can find varians listed
near the bottom of this page at aroid.org
-Ken Mosher

Tindomul Er-Murazor wrote:
Hello all,

I have this plant which was sold to me a year or two ago as Typhonium
varians, but I cannot find this name on line.  In pictures it looks a
lot like T. trilobatum.  So what do I have?  Are these names
synonymous?  Thanks.

Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list