From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of JaredR McKinley
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:47 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Spathiphyllum ID

Hi. I was a member a long time ago, and have recently rejoined. I am a general plant enthusiast in Tucson.

I just had a friend who had a little accident with his plant. His gardener hacked it up pretty good. He wants a replacement, but I am not sure exactly what it is. I think it is a Spathiphyllum species. But I am not totally sure. Here are some image links. Can anyone identify this for me and even better, let me know where I could obtain a nice large specimen? It is a rather large plant, or at least it was before it was "trimmed".

thanks. And I look forward to corresponding with you guys again. I remember some real plant nerds in this list! (that is, of course, a compliment)

((Expecto Patronum))

Jared R. McKinley