Re: Is this an A.commutatum?

  • Subject: Re: Is this an A.commutatum?
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:24:52 +0000

> Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:48:16 -0800
> From: taylorholzer@yahoo.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Is this an A.commutatum?

Dear Taylor,

Welcome to aroid-l.
Your photo is a little dark, so it may be difficult to identify your Aglaonema to species.
There are a few Aglaonema ''freaks'' on this forum who might be able to give an opinion, but with all the commercially available hybrids of this genus, it has certainly become difficult to tell ''true'' wild-collected species from them.
Good Luck!

> I am a new aroid colector i am 13 and i would like to know for sure what this is. i think it is an A.Commutatum but i am not sure.
Aroid-L mailing list