Re: The Genera of Araceae

  • Subject: Re: The Genera of Araceae
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:48:46 EDT

David,

This is a great website to  know:  Addall.com

Putting "The Genera of Araceae" into the title of the used book
search returned several sellers who have it listed.

Addall searches book listings and tells you all the places that
have a particular book.

It is not perfect though, so I always search Amazon and Alibris just
for insurance.

I got a 200.00 fern book (also out of print) for 28.00.

Best of luck.

Alison