Growing Aroids in Planted Ripariums

Hi All,

I have been away form the list for a while, but I have a couple of new
pictures worthwhile for this thread.

My Cryptocoryne themed riparium setup has been doing well. It got to be
rather overgrown, but last night I removed/trimmed the largest plants. The
light is now better able to penetrate down through to the water.

http://hydrophytesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/5-xi-09-cryptocoryne-wendtii-ii-b.jpg

The plants look rather disheveled in this picture, but their looks will
improve as they settle in and re-grow a little bit more.

One of my favorite plants in this setup is the large Cryprotocoryne
wendtii to the right of center. I pulled that specimen out for a studio
shot.

http://hydrophytesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/9-xi-09-tank-i-b.jpg

I am unsure of the variety for this plant, but I think that it might be
wendtii 'Bronze' or 'Mi Oya'.

I also had a beautiful Anubias hastifolia, but I removed it to a larger
tank because it had outgrown this space. I got this picture while making
the transfer.

http://hydrophytesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/4-xi-09-anubias-hastifolia-i-b.jpg

I hope to come back in a week or so with a better picture of the whole tank.

Cheers,

Devin